BRANCH MANAGER, NORTHERN REGION - GRANDE PRAIRIE, ALBERTA
Titan Energy Services excels at providing integrated fluid management solutions to the oil and gas sector. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Titan provides water sourcing, water transfer and water storage, skillfully managed through our Grande Prairie, Fort St. John, Sylvan Lake, and Edson branches. We foster a culture based on integrity, teamwork, and safety, with a commitment to outstanding customer service. Since its inception in 2011, Titan has grown organically continuing to reinvest in our business by adding customer focused solutions. If you have a strong work ethic and enjoy contributing to the team’s success, we want to hear from you!
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY STATEMENT
Reporting to the VP Operations, the successful candidate will be a demonstrated team player with a strong operations background, hands on experience in Oil & Gas pumping operations, and is known for their strong leadership and professionalism, delivering consistent results. You will have a sound understanding of how to add value, increase profitability and successfully manage a productive team. This is a varied and testing role as you will balance the management of day to day operations,operations reporting, sales, customer service and health and safety, while fostering a great work environment consistent with company values.
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Oversee and be accountable for all projects, resource allocation and daily branch operations.
- Management of staff including scheduling, coaching,mentoring, employee relations and competency checks, providing feedback on performance.
- Motivate and lead the team to ensure the branch operates smoothly and effectively.
- Promote Titan’s health and safety program at the branch level, ensuring all employees demonstrate awareness and accountability for safety of self and others.
- Regularly meet with existing clients to forecast their needs and meet expectations, maintaining a balance between presence in the shop and in the field.
- Develop client relationships, actively seeking out new business opportunities to generate new revenues.
- Create, maintain, and update operational reporting.
- Oversee vehicle maintenance schedule, managing equipment maintenance to ensure compliance and to reduce operational down time.
- Review financial reports and budgets at the branch level and address areas of concern to hit planned targets.
- Coordinate and control inventory of shop and yards, ensuring supply is replenished when needed. Facilitate inventory counts monthly.
- Recommend changes to the policies and goals of the branch and initiate corrective actions as required.
- Participate in recruiting events to attract highly talented team members and develop a well-rounded team.
- Currently on a Monday to Friday schedule with weekend availability based on operational requirement.
- Some travel required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of leadership experience with a proven track record of measurable results.
- Post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree in business or a related subject, a combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Sound understanding of field work and fluid transfer operations.
- Experience with water pumping operations; long-line, in-lease pumping, water transfer, modular tank groundwork, set up and tear down experience an asset.
- Industry professional, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of business.
- Advanced and demonstrated ability with computer applications such as Microsoft systems (Excel, Word, Adobe PDF) and cloud-based applications such as Dropbox.
- Excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the organization.
- Sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills with a team-based approach to managing relationships.
- Ability to revise plans based on changing priorities to ensure commitments are met.
- Passionate about business and dissatisfaction with the status quo – always looking for opportunities for process improvement.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join a solution driven team we’d love to meet you! Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for showing interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.